Screen Saver - A Unique Feature
Rove offers a Screen Saver feature in its R2-4K dashcam, which is very useful, enjoyable, and unique at the same time. This feature enables the dashcam to go into screensaver mode automatically after being left undisturbed for 1-min, saving the internal camera battery. However, the dashcam continues to record the video in the background.
The R2-4K dashcam collects all the essential data and displays them on the screen saver —making it easy for you to keep your eyes and mind on the road and drive safely. This screen saver is a unique feature an no other brands provide other than Rove in their dashboard cameras. The information screen saver shows you, on the standby mode is the usual elements you want to keep in track while driving, such as :
- Red Blinking Dot: This emphasizes the recording status of the dashcam.
- Live Speed: This shows you the current speed of your vehicle
- Compass: This shows you the direction in which you are driving.
- Time: This shows you the current time in (12/24 Hours) format, which you can modify according to your choice.
- Date & Day: This shows you the date and which day of the week it happens to be.