ROVE’s original 6M long Type C to 3.5mm port rear camera cable connects ROVE R3’s rear camera to the power supply, powering it up to capture footage simultaneously with the front and cabin camera.
✅【APPLICATION】The 6M Type C to 3.5mm port rear camera cable connects the ROVE R3’s rear camera to the primary camera, powering it up to start recording videos.
✅【COMPATIBILITY】This Type C to 3.5mm port power cable is specially designed to power up the ROVE R3’s rear camera to start recording.
✅【SAFETY】The power cable is designed to avoid any EMI/RFI interference with an outer foil shield, inner braid shield, and twisted-pair composition, ensuring quality performance.
✅【WE CARE FOR YOU】Always, feel free to contact us if you have queries or issues with the product. Our highly-active customer care team is always there to help you resolve any problems with our products.
- This 6M Type C to 3.5mm port power cable is specially designed to connect the ROVE R3’s rear cam to the power supply, powering it to start recording.
- It is constructed with tin-plated copper wire and braided aluminum shielding that optimizes the signal clarity and prevents EMI/RFI interference to the maximum extent.
- The connector and port are built with heat-resistant and anti-corrosion material that ensures a stable and uninterrupted connection.
- This Type C to 3.5mm power cable can also be used to fulfill the need for a 3.5mm port in any device that does not comes with a 3.5mm port but with a Type C port.
- The coating of nylon over the power cable protects it from kinking and tearing, ensuring a long-lasting product life and strong durability.
**NOTE: This cable is not designed to support data transfer.