ROVE R3 Rear cam is a full HD 1080p rear camera from ROVE R3 series. This is one of the most powerful rear cameras in the dash cam industry with modern-day features including Full HD recording 1080p @30 fps, Sony IMX307 Starvis 2M CMOS, F1.8 Wide Aperture lens, etc. The rear camera should be connected to the power supply with ROVE's 9M or 6M power cable, powering it to start recording.
✅【APPLICATION】The R3 rear cam is a powerful next-gen rear cam that records a full HD video behind the car. ROVE R3 rear cam should be installed in the interior of the car. The best place to install the R3 rear cam is the rear windshield without any blockage to the lens.
✅【COMPATIBILITY】R3 Rear Cam is 100% compatible to use with ROVE R3 primary camera. The Type C to 2.5mm port power cable is specially designed to power up the ROVE R3’s rear camera to start recording.
NOTE: If you purchased the ROVE R3 Dash Cam after November 2023, and your R3 Dash Cam comes with the Rear Cam featuring a USB-C port, then this R3 Rear Cam with a 2.5mm port will not work with your R3's Primary Camera. In such cases, please purchase the Rear Cam with a USB-C port for compatibility.
✅【SAFETY】R3 Rear Cam is safe to use as an interior rear cam in cars, camper vans etc. The power cable is designed to avoid any EMI/RFI interference with an outer foil shield, inner braid shield, and twisted-pair composition, ensuring quality performance.
✅【WE CARE FOR YOU】Always, feel free to contact us if you have queries or issues with the product. Our highly-active customer care team is always there to help you resolve any problems with our products.
ROVE R3 Rear Cam Features:
- This rear cam comes with a full HD 1080p recording with 30FPS frame rate that gives a clear recorded video on the rear side of the car, when in action it can captures every details starting from the number plate of the car behind or even the road signs.
- ROVE R3 rear camera uses 2MP SONY Starvis IMX 307 Night Vision sensors which capture videos up to Full-HD/1080P @30fps resolution even if you are driving in low light.
- ROVE R3 Rear cam uses a 140° wide angle which is considered as an optimal sweet spot for wide-angle lenses, allowing for important peripheral information to be captured, such as roadside signage or sidewalks.
- R3 rear cam uses an F1.8 wide aperture lens which helps it to capture more visible light that gives a clear and lively image while recording.
ROVE R3 Camera Cable Specifications:
- R3 rear cam uses a 6M or 9M Type C to 2.5mm port power cable specially designed to connect the ROVE R3’s rear cam to the power supply, powering it to start recording.
- It is constructed with tin-plated copper wire and braided aluminum shielding that optimizes signal clarity and prevents EMI/RFI interference to the maximum extent.
- The connector and port are built with heat-resistant and anti-corrosion material that ensures a stable and uninterrupted connection.
- This Type C to 2.5mm power cable can also be used to fulfill the need for a 2.5mm port in any device that does not come with a 2.5mm port but with a Type C port.
- The coating of the power cable protects it from kinking and tearing, ensuring a long-lasting product life and strong durability.
1. This cable is not designed to support charging.
2. ROVE R3 rear camera is NOT waterproof and should be used inside the car.
3. This R3 Rear Cam is Designed for ROVE R3 (Purchase Before Nov '23)
NOT Compatible with any other dash cams and R3 Models Purchased Post-November 2023