INTRODUCING ROVE R2-4K DASH CAM
A FULL 4K ULTRA-HD WITH 4 MP CMOS SENSOR FOR TRUE 2160P RESOLUTION
- Novatek NT96660 Processor ∭ OV4689 Ultra-Low Light Capture 4MP CMOS Sensor ∭ F1.8 Large Aperture ∭ 6-Glass Wide Angle Lens
- The Hardware is meticulously designed to provide crystal clear 4K video not only during the day but also during the night time with its ultra low light capture sensor with super night vision technology
- Advanced Software is the heart of this dash camera. We have spent countless hours making its custom software for user-friendliness and personalized experience that we desire in today’s world
- ✔ Class 10, U3 Speed Micro-SD Card for 4K Video is required. We Recommend SAMSUNG Class 10, U3 Speed Micro-SD Card. Max Support: 512GB (NOT Included in the packaging - Search on Amazon for ASIN: B06XWZWYVP)
- ✘ Please DON’T USE any “SanDisk Ultra” or "Generic Class 10 for HD Video" Cards form third party sellers. They are NOT made for 4K high-end dash cam like this one
24-Hours Parking Monitor works on an internal battery. If someone hits your car and impact reaches the G—Sensor Level, then the camera will turn ON and record 1—min video, then LOCKS IT & SAVES IT... The camera will give you Voice Alert the next time it starts stating:The Parking Mode Got Activated While You Were Away. So you know to check the last saved video file to see who crashed your car.
Super Night Vision
With the Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology, the car dash cam can capture clearer videos and photos even in low-light night conditions. F/1.8 Largest Aperture Available + 6-Glass Wide Angle Lens with Proprietary Focal Length of the lens gives you more clear smaller details N/B: No worry in fully dark environment !
The Built-In G-Sensor gets activated by sudden collision and locks the current video tile as an important evidence for further investigation. G-Sensor also records the 3—Axis impact data on a X-Y-Z Axis graph, so you can see and prove when and where you hit that pot hole on the road or where exactly the impact occurred on the google maps.
Time Lapse Video allows you to capture specific images per second at a much lower rate. So when you combine and play those images at the normal rate, everything seems to be moving faster in time lapse. You have three options to choose from: 1 Frame/Second (Normal) 2 Frames/Second (Smooth) 4 Frames/Second (Smoother)