Choose the ROVE’s original 12FT long, spare USB to Type C power cable
to power up and charge your ROVE R3 dashboard camera. The power cable also works with other dash cams and devices with a Type C port.
✅【APPLICATION】Simply, the USB end of the 12FT power cable plugs into any USB ports of your vehicle, and the Type-C end connects to the primary camera of the ROVE R3 dash cam, powering it up to record videos. The rate of charging speed depends on the USB port used.
✅【COMPATIBILITY】This 12FT long USB to Type C power cable is specially designed to work with the primary/front camera of the ROVE R3 dash cam. However, you can also use it to charge or power up any devices with a Type C port.
✅【PRACTICAL DESIGN】The 12Ft/3.5M long length of this power cable makes it far-reaching, providing you with the freedom to move your device around without being tied to an outlet all the time. The flexible design of this cable also allows you to roll it up effortlessly.
✅【SAFETY】The power cable is equipped with an outer foil shield, inner braid shield, and twisted-pair composition to protect from EMI/RFI interference, ensuring quality performance.
✅【WE CARE FOR YOU】You're welcome to contact us whenever you face any issues or have quires about the product. Our personalized customer care team is always there to help you resolve any problems with our products.
- It is built with anti-corrosion copper plus an inner and outer aluminum foil shield layer for more stable charging and minimal EMI/RFI interference.
- 12FT/3.5m long USB to Type C power cable specially designed to power up/charge the ROVE R3 dash cam.
- It can work with other devices that use a Type C port for charging and power. Ensure your device’s connector port before purchasing if you want this power cable for other devices, not R3.
- Premium aluminum connector and advanced laser welding technology ensure that the metal region won’t damage and retain a tight connection even with a protective case.
- Its long length allows you to move your device anywhere in your car without being tied to an outlet every time.
- The flexible design enables you to roll up the power cable easily and take it with you on the go.