We Love Testing is a program for community members who love reviewing products
and sharing their discoveries in creative and engaging ways. Participants get free
product samples to test and share their feedback in the community,
on social media, and other online spaces.
Sorry, there are no active product testing events yet.
ROVE Testing Hub
At ROVE, listening to and applying feedback is a critical part of what we do. The criticism and praise we receive from our fans go straight back to our product developers to deliver exciting new improvements. We understand how much product testing helps us in elevating our brand and engaging customers. That’s why we’d like to work with you to build a better future for every one of us together.
To encourage this, we created the ROVE Testing Hub. Joining one is just like joining a VIP club. You get exclusive discounts, loyalty rewards and other special benefits.
Basically, we’ll give you free product samples, and you test and review them. Your reviews can be videos on YouTube, text reviews on the community or social media, or something completely creative and different.
Test our products, lend us your perspective, help us get it right.
To participate in this program, just follow the steps below:
How to enter:
1. Sign in with your community account (make a free account if you haven’t yet!).
2. Read the ROVE Testing Hub rules.
3. Find the product you want to test.
4. Fill out the application, and wait for us to get back to you.
Applicants who meet some of the criteria below will be prioritized. However, you don’t have to meet all the criteria to be chosen.
1. Provide a complete personal profile, including your social media (we will only use this information to screen your application and we will never share it).
2. Be specific in your testing plan (include where you will post your review, what form your review will take, and specifically how you plan to put the product through its paces).
3. Contribute product reviews in the Product Review section (social media reviews count too, just share the link in the Product Review section!).
4. Complete the survey (not every product has a survey).
5. Copying others’ testing plans or failing to submit a review link will result in disqualification from future testing programs.
You can sign up for multiple products at the same time, but you will be chosen for only one product at one time.
We’ll announce our testers on the Completed Testing page. Selected testers will be contacted by us directly to confirm participation and provide shipping information.
Samples will be sent out to selected testers as soon as they reply to our email confirming their participation and submitting their shipping address. We will try in all cases to ship product samples in a timely manner, no more than two weeks after the tester announcement.
• You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, ROVE website, blogs, forums, deal websites, or other online spaces.
• If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #ROVETestingHub and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
• Once you have finished your review, you also need to submit your review link in the community on the Completed Testing page within two weeks. If you haven’t submitted a review link after two weeks, you will be disqualified for future testing programs. (Please drop us a private message in advance if extenuating circumstances will prevent you from making the deadline.)
• If you are selected as a tester, you will not be able to sign up for other ongoing testings until you finish the review submission process.
• Please note it usually takes up to 3 days to approve your submitted review link and for it to show up on the ROVE’s website. Incorrect or broken links will not be approved.
• Once you have submitted your review, ROVE reserves the right to use, edit, and repost your submitted content.
• Creating a post in the Product Review category will get you more extra points.
• High-quality reviews will have the chance of being pinned to the homepage to get more views. If your review gets pinned, you’ll get extra points.
• ROVE reserves the right of final explanation.
Subscribe to our newsletter
A short sentence describing what someone will receive by subscribing